Help the Kids
Did You Know
- Last year more than 8,500 children in BC required surgery at BC Children’s Hospital for potentially life threatening illness and injury.
- The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at BC Children’s Hospital cares for over 1,100 children every year.
- BC Children’s Hospital receives more than 44,000 children in our Emergency Room each year.
- More than 225 open heart surgeries are performed at BC Children’s Hospital every year.
The Numbers Add Up…
You’ll be helping save Children’s lives more than ever…
- 52% of the 228 open heart surgeries performed at BC Children’s Hospital are on patients younger than one year old.
- BC Children’s Hospital provides expert care for more than 81,000 children every year.
- An average of 722 sick and injured children receive care every day at BC Children’s Hospital.
- More than 840 youngsters receive active treatment for cancer at BC Children’s Hospital every year.
- 4,500 families are seen every year by the medical genetics team at BC Children’s Hospital.
Please Help BC Children’s Hospital and help yourself to the most exciting prizes ever.